The health and well-being of our guests and staff is our top priority, and we’re making every effort to create the safest experience for everyone. This means a few things may have changed since you last visited, which will look and feel a bit different. Here’s everything you need to know re the steps that we are taking:
- The layout of the restaurant has been reviewed and adjusted to allow for physical distancing for you and our teams.
- Service has been adapted and trained to minimise contact.
- Distancing markers and screens (where appropriate) have been installed between tables.
- Hand sanitiser stations available for you and our teams at every restaurant.
- Enhanced cleaning throughout the restaurant, which includes every 20 minutes for hand contact surfaces for our staff.
- Our teams have been re-trained on effective handwashing and frequency.
- Tables and chairs will be fully sanitised between seating’s.
- A host, where possible, will manage the flow of customers to ensure social distancing measures are adhered to, and to make your experience with us as comfortable as possible.
- Face covering and other PPE have been provided for our teams.
- Coronavirus symptom questionnaires carried out regularly for our teams, including a daily temperature check for all staff. Any member of staff displaying symptoms or pre-symptoms of COVID-19 will be asked to leave the restaurant immediately.
- The teams shift times adapted to allow for off-peak travel and staggered breaks.
- We have completed an individual risk assessment for each restaurant, as per the Government guidance, which has been trained to the teams. We will keep our risk assessments under review.
- We have also made sure that our takeaway order collections adhere to social distancing rules and our teams are following distancing guidelines and using PPE while preparing your takeaway.
- In order to comply with Test and Trace regulations, each diner must either check in with their NHS COVID-19 app or scan this The Real Greek Test & Trace QR code to provide their details before dining with us. Please show your host of waiter either the confirmation screen from your NHS COVID-19 app or your SMS from The Real Greek Test & Trace system before being seated.
We kindly ask that you remain mindful of social distancing guidelines when dining in our restaurants, where we require you to wear a face-mask when entering and exiting, and when moving around the restaurant / to use the toilets.
The rule of six applies to all of our restaurants, following Government guidelines.
For all bookings, we will do everything we can to remind you of these new rules, both on booking and upon arrival.
We appreciate you respecting these new rules. Thanks for your understanding.
The Real Greek team x
(For details on our restaurant openings, please see here for further information).